Green Mountain Ride postponed!

With 80-90% chance of rain in Penticton and Keremeos all morning, it is wise to leave this ride for a dry day! The route is too remote to be caught in downpours or thunderstorms. We will postpone to September 22, in two weeks (next weekend is Tom’s Armstrong Classic).

If the roads are dry in Kelowna at 9am today, we can ride from the Bean Scene and stay close to town and shortcuts. If it’s wet, just coffee 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *